West Bloomfield, MI General Dentistry
We know that when it comes to your dental needs that you want to find a dentist that offers superior care and treatment in a comfortable, knowledgeable setting. That’s why we’re so glad that you’ve chosen us to care for your smile. Everyone needs a general dentist in order to maintain good oral hygiene. We are the primary experts you turn to for all of your dental needs, from preventive care to managing and treating dental disorders.
By seeing your general dentist every six months for routine care, you too can promote a healthier smile and save yourself time and money. From children to older adults, we are here to cater to the needs of your whole family. We are responsible for diagnosing and treating your conditions to improve your oral health for the long-term.
General Dentistry Services
As your general dentist we don’t just perform one area of dentistry. We provide a wide range of dental services to the West Bloomfield, MI area, including:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to enhance your smile
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
While the goal is always to prevent conditions from affecting your oral health, we also perform cosmetic dentistry treatments to revive a damaged smile. No problem is too big for your general dentist to tackle. We believe in providing all patients with the best dental treatments available to enhance your smile and health. No one wants to deal with costly treatments and procedures, let your general dentist provide you with the education and tools you need to prevent health problems from affecting one of your most important assets: your smile.